Friday 10 April 2009

Slaying Cancer in Sunnydale

Friday April 17th from 6pm to 9pm, Sunnydale-SL will be hosting a benefit event for Race for Life at the Bronze. Sunnydale has teamed up with Justice League Unlimited to bring you 3 hours of entertainment.I'll be starting things off at 6 with some rockin' tunage, i'm thinking an Hour of Leonard Cohan.... or maybe not :) I'm still ironinng out a play list (Edit: I'm going to play 80s/90s rock for the first hour). Then at 7 pm Whirli Placebo will take the stage, not only a fine Guitarist/singer, but also a big fan of Buffy, so I would not be surprised to hear a tune or two that we all love from our favorite show (perhaps from a favorite episode). But probably not from the Hush episode, good music but hard to dance to. Then after we have exhausted Whirli, I'll retake the stream and continue pumping out the jams (Edit: Favorites from the BtVS series) until 9pm or until ya'll run out of Lindens to donate, which ever comes last :)

still working out some details on other goodies to have, so stay tuned.

okay, it's coming up on 1 am my time and i'm running on 2 hours sleep so I may have rambled on a bit, but I'm really excited about this event. Lets see just how much we can raise for RFL, lets slay cancer.

If Any one would like to rezz a poster/info and t-shirt pack like I put in the Bronze in their shop or land, send me an IM. Spread the word, Tell your friends, its gonna be a blast.

No comments: