Monday 14 April 2008

Web-site rebuild

Since our launch in december the Sunnydale-SL island has been rebuilt and changed along the way. However, we haven't changed the Sunnydale-SL website since last year. In the spirit of the spring season i'll be rebuilding it. I am not satisfied with the overall design and navigation on the site, and I know for a fact that Jude really wants the the 'what's on' page to be improved too, so I'll be starting with those.

My overall goal is to make it lighter, brighter and more clean in design. Other aims are to offer more "fun" content and get a forum up and running. I am going to be taking inspiration from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer comics from Dark Horse rather than from the TV series. I would like to also have this influence the actual structure of the site as well as just the design. We will keep you posted on it's progress as it happens.

-Mysteryn11-

No comments: